Dialog Direct has been focused on helping financial, mortgage and insurance companies drive down marketing costs while delivering qualified leads and prospects for more than 45 years.
Representing 44 of the most well-known Medicare and insurance companies, we provide strategic marketing campaigns targeting the pre-retiree, Baby Boomer and senior spaces.
What We Do
Dialog Direct has extensive experience with:
- Acquisition Campaigns:
- Fulfillment Campaigns:
- End-to-End eCommerce management
- Integrated print-on-demand
- Web-based on-demand content distribution
- Retention Campaigns:
- Personalized Reward Program allowing members to save at over 1,100 merchants
- Personalized print and eNewsletters branded as your company
- Interactive and personalized direct marketing
- Star Rating Lift:
- Encourage feedback through direct marketing reminders and incentives
- Track satisfaction with print and email questionnaires
- Personalized Stars newsletters
Turn-key Seminar and Direct Marketing for Financial, Insurance and Mortgage Professionals
We provide data-driven senior insurance marketing solutions that combine traditional and digital strategies that cater to your specific business needs and budget.
Our professional consultants work one-on-one with you to customize the most effective approach to achieve your business goals with results that have:
- Increased the number of leads by 400% with fewer mailings
- Delivered qualified prospects at 179% of seminar event capacity
- Demonstrated a lower cost per lead and best cost per sale in the insurance industry
From filling seats with motivated leads at your seminar events, or driving leads to your agents or call centers, our solutions below have been tested and proven to grow business opportunities.
Our experienced team can manage the entire direct marketing acquisition and retention process from start to finish.
You’ll enjoy the benefits of Dialog Direct’s compliance expertise and certifications. Dialog Direct’s additional quality-oriented certifications include:
- FDA compliance – covering stringent controls and practices
- CMS compliance – including adherence to all Medicare and Medicaid marketing requirements
- SSAE 16 – tight conformance for IT, financial and business contingency planning
- ISO 9001 certification – confirmation that our processes and procedures adhere to international quality standards