Direct Mail Management
For over 40 years, Dialog Direct has been recognized within the print industry for creating unique partnerships that allow for the management of all operations, technology and customer relationships through a single outsource provider. We believe every touch point within the direct mail process provides an opportunity to connect and begin a meaningful, two-way communication to ultimately shape the relationship our clients have with their customers. When you keep the dialogue going in a relevant way, you nurture, strengthen, add value and make the relationship better.
What can our direct mail management solutions provide?
Our direct mail management solutions ensure we are maximizing efficiency at every touch point, every time to optimize your customer experience.
- Predictive Modeling
- Response Analysis
- Campaign Management
- Data Visualization
- KPI Reporting
- Concept and Design
- Page Layout/Production
- Video Production
- Digital Printing
- Inkjet Printing
- Variable Data Printing
- Managed Print Services
- Inkjet Addressing
- Addressing and Labeling
- Die-Cutting and Converting
- Tabbing and Tipping
- Folding and Inserting
Print On Demand
- eStore/Online Ordering Portal
- Personalized Printed Materials
- Co-branded Sales Materials
What does this mean for your business?
Latest and most up-to-date equipment, including:
- Roll-fed inkjet printers
- Sheet-fed inkjet printers
- High-speed digital sheet-fed printers
- High-speed sorters and inserters
We can do all of your print jobs from 2,000 to 20 million pieces so you only have to work with one vendor to manage all of your work.
More Than a Printer
Our analytics, creative and design departments, as well as our call center capabilities, turn us into more than just a printer. We utilize these assets to put the right message to the right person at the right time – thereby increasing your response rate.
- First place Target award (automotive) featuring direct mail with 28% response rate
- World Excellence award: Outstanding Global Marketing Services Partner
- Best Practice award: PODi, Best Case Study for Digital School That Rocks! campaign; 26% increase in response
- Provide leads for call center licensed agents
- Target prospects aging into Medicare
- Average volumes – 200,000-250,000 mailers per month. Content varies based on recipients’ date of birth
Dialog Direct Solution
- Analyzed customer base and previous campaigns to build personas based on those most likely to respond and purchase
- Personalized direct mail pieces for each segment
- Business reply cards processed daily in our facility and uploaded into clients’ CRM to reduce the time between response and agent outreach
- Increased response rates by 20%
- Conversions 75% higher than monthly average of all channels
- Cost per acquisition 50% lower than average of all channels